Type your paragraph here.
Come camp with us during the Haunted Hayride and receive 25% off your Hayride Tickets!!
Sparrow Pond Family Campground& Recreation Center
11103 Rt. 19 North
Waterford, PA 16441
Western Pennsylvania Camping and Family Fun
Sparrow Pond Family Campground & Recreation Center is the newest destination for family camping fun in Western Pennsylvania. With pride, comfort and convenience in mind, our campground has been carefully constructed to meet the needs of your family’s enjoyment. There are many choices for camping these days, but why not choose the one where everything is new and spotlessly clean? Our campground is family owned and operated and is set on over 180 acres. Every site is spacious and equipped with 20/30/50-amp electric service. All units are welcome, from pop-ups to the biggest rigs out there!
Non-campers will feel equally welcome, with a wide range of rental accommodations, from our rustic cabins to our premium log cabins to the newest addition to our facility, “Sparrow’s Nest”.
• Full Hookup Campsites • Water & Electric Sites • Pull-Thru Sites • Premium Waterfront Sites •
• Rustic Cabins • Premium Log Cabins • Separate Tenting Area • Fire Rings & Picnic Tables •
• Seasonal Sites • Seasonal Premium Cabin Rentals • Sparrow’s Nest Guest Rooms •
• Heated Swimming Pool • Catch & Release Fishing Pond • Playground •
• Recreation Hall • Rental Hall with Kitchen • Pavilion Rentals • Game Room • Golf Cart Rentals •
• Sand Volleyball Court • Basketball Court • Hiking Trails • Hayrides • Bingo •
• Spotlessly Clean Restrooms • Laundromat • Gift Shop •
• Wi-Fi (in main building) • Propane • Dump Station • Security Gates • Pets Welcome (on leash) •
• AAA & Good Sam Discounts (restrictions apply) •
• A Full Schedule of Planned Activities • Canvas Painting Classes •
Learn more about Sparrow Pond Family Campground & Recreation Center, and we think that you will recognize that we have provided everything you need to make your camping experience complete. May we put your name on a site for either a weekend or the season?